The College of Commerce and Business Administration educates the youth:
- to respect and foster the dignity of the human person in the context of the welfare of society as a whole;
- to adopt the principle that “quality education is the key to excellence;”
- to adhere to the teaching that “we live in a global community, where countries of different cultures and creeds are interdependent with one another;”
- to cultivate in themselves the teaching that “economic progress is to be organized and merged in such a reasonable and human way so that it will be able to reduce social inequalities;”
- to commit themselves to the empowerment of the majority of the people, so that they will learn to take personal initiative and responsibility in socio-economic affairs; and
- to develop both Christian and Filipino values which are necessary for the formation of a righteous conscience.